We offer a great variety of performances—our portfolio includes traditional and modern choreographies of both the elegant soft-shoe dance and the rhythmical hard-shoe dance—suitable for opening or livening up any event (festival, celebration, party). We also do performances with live music and all-evening shows. Upon your request, we can include a short Irish dancing lesson into any of our programmes. Alternatively, we can organise a one time workshop for you, both in and outside Prague.
|Example options||Description||Number of dancers||Duration||Indicative price|
|1.||Ideal for smaller events||5||10 minutes||CZK 3,200|
|2.||Highly popular choice for balls and festivals||8||15 minutes||CZK 7,120|
|3.||Perfectly balanced mix of soft- and hard-shoe choreographies, great for complementing an all evening event||10||20 minutes||CZK 10,830|
|Irish dancing workshop||Short lesson of the basics of Irish dancing and a simple group dance, also known as ceilí||as needed||20 minutes||CZK 700|
|Package||Combination of a performance and a lesson at a special price||5||30 minutes||CZK 4,950|
We are not registered for VAT.
The prices do not include the transportation cost and travel expenses.
The transportation cost is CZK 6.5/km.
The prices are only INDICATIVE. We tailor our performances to each particular event; it is therefore possible to alter its duration or the number of dancers. The final price and form are always agreed on individually. We will gladly take your specific needs and wishes into account when designing the performance.
If you would like to know the price of a performance for your event, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch directly with our manager Veronika by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and we will discuss all the details with you.
• High-quality equipment for music reproduction from a USB stick and staff that knows how to control it.
• A dance floor of at least 5 x 5 m, made of a firm, even, non-slippery and highly resonant material, such as wood or nivtec (i.e. not carpet, concrete, tiling etc.).
• For larger-scale events, we also need stage-floor microphones.
• A changing room—an adequate space located close to the stage/dance floor, where dancers can get ready and change during the performance.
• A standard microphone for those programmes that include a dancing lesson.
• The mention of “Rinceoirí” in the promotional materials for the event.
• Water or other non-alcoholic drinks for the dancers and in case of a longer performance also refreshments.
• The reimbursement of the dancers’ travel expenses and accommodation expenses, if applicable.